- Dark navy stretch trousers, H&M, $
- 'Super stud' earrings, Heavenly Necklaces, £53
- White and blue striped cotton shirt, Farfetch, €68
- Soft knit blue and white striped shirt, Gap, $44.95
- Navy ' Seville' wedges, J.Crew, $69.99
- Navy one-button woollen blazer, Tatiana's Delights on Etsy, $189
- Navy faux suede cork wedges, Boston Proper, $34.98
- Silver plated CZ stud earrings, Target, $29.99
As about 99% of you may know already, Kate had her first solo engagement since the birth of Prince George yesterday, attending a workshop at one of her new charities: SportsAid. No pieces we hadn't seen before, but I thought it is a nice outfit to replikate nonetheless (although playing volleyball in 5" heels has 'Don't try this at home' written all over it)!
What did you think of Kate's outfit (and amazing post baby body btw!)? Are there some items you would consider replikating?
- ABOUT TATIANA -
Hi there! I am a fashion and travel enthusiast living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Tatiana's Delights is your online resource for preppy and minimalist fashion, travel tips, affordable home decor and adorable cat photos. You can find out more about Tatiana's Delights here.
- LET'S CONNECT -
- INSTAGRAM -