We all have that person in our lives that is the epitome of chic with minimal effort (or you are that person of course), and it can be quite difficult to find a perfect, yet affordable gift for someone who makes 'quality over quantity' their way of life. Hopefully the suggestions in today's gift guide might be of some use there!
- I love COS! Their products are always so simple and elegant, yet with an interesting twist. Take this wool jumper for example. Just can just pair it with a pair of jeans and flats and you are good to go!
- If the above mentioned outfit is still a bit too plain, this pair of matte gold bar earrings will be the perfect metaphorical cherry. At only €15 they are a great stocking stuffer!
- With its beautiful simple packaging, everything from L.A. Bruket makes a great gift for a friend or family member with minimalist style. This handsoap smells great too!
- In the book Remote Places To Stay you can find a collection of 20 hotels and lodges in remote places in the most breathtaking nature around the world. Perfect travel inspiration for those seeking simplicity when abroad.
- This copper colored metal bangle is another great option from COS.
- The current it-watch among the blogging community is somewhat less affordable, but I just could not not include it here. I am in love!
- I could also hardly not include something from Everlane in this gift guide, as this label is the absolute epitome of minimalist chic. And affordable too! These leather sandals make you wish it was summer again.
- This distressed leather tote, handcrafted in Ethiopia is not only great quality, but with purchasing it you also directly support the creation of sustainable business in Africa!
- An ombre iPhone case... Need I say more?
- The it-perfume for everyone with a Pinterest addiction not only smells good, but comes in an amazingly chic and simple bottle that looks great on every dressing table!
- Marble is hot hot HOT at the moment, so this S'well bottle really is a no-brainer...
So, that's it for today! Anything you are going to add to your own wishlist? My personal favourites are 1, 6 and 9, but to be honest: I WANT IT ALL! :-P