- I loved Kate's Templeton dress from Temperley London when she attended the annual SportsBall last November, but obviously that dress is way out of my budget. This replikate from Next is not though!
- Big fan of the nautical theme over here! White and navy horizontal stripes never leave my wardrobe. Time to make Vashti and Taiyo 'en vogue' as well with this nautical pet bed ;-)
- I came across these PyroPet candles when I was in Iceland. Icelandic design often has some sort of twist and these definitely meet the bill. When the kitty burns a metal skeleton emerges. Fascinating!
- Kate's new Cartier watch, another item that's out of my reach budget-wise. But this nearly identical one from Peugeot is yelling to me "BUY ME! BUY ME!". Great find my the girls from What Would Kate Do!
- Kate's Beaut earrings are definitely at the top of my budget, but I am so in love with art deco jewellery, and thanks to The Great Gatsby and Downton Abbey art deco is hot and happening right now, I may have to cave....
- A collaboration between Beulah London and French Sole. I mean, does it get any better?
- Rifle Paper & Co always has the best stationary. As a crazy cat lady I do need these :-P
As I am a fervent list maker I love to make little wish lists (well, who doesn't really? ;-) ) So I thought I'd try something new here and share my weekly cravings with you guys!
- ABOUT TATIANA -
Hi there! I am a fashion and travel enthusiast living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Tatiana's Delights is your online resource for preppy and minimalist fashion, travel tips, affordable home decor and adorable cat photos. You can find out more about Tatiana's Delights here.
- LET'S CONNECT -
- INSTAGRAM -