- I have had an empty wall in my living room for a long time now, and I now I finally know what I want to hang up there: this great NYC towers print. They offer great prints from other cities as well!
- Nobody rocks a hat like Kate. Whether it is a chic piece with lace and flowers or this Outback Hat from Really Wild Clothing, she can pull it off. Makes me think I should wear hats more often :-P
- Rifle Paper & Co does it again with this great London iPhone case!
- Even measuring tapes can be stylish you know....
- Ever since I saw Kate's engagement ring I've realised how much I like the combination of sapphire and diamonds. These very affordable studs from Heavenly Necklaces are also a favourite of Countess Sophie!
- Usually my bedroom is only whites and greys, but these pillows look so great I contemplating adding a more summery atmosphere in there.
- Prada black satin heels? My wallet says "No way!". These great replikates from Zara my wallet and I can agree on though.
- Still a no-no for my wallet, but if only I could buy this.... *Sigh* I would look great in that dress :-P
Is it noticeable that spring is on my mind?
- ABOUT TATIANA -
Hi there! I am a fashion and travel enthusiast living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Tatiana's Delights is your online resource for preppy and minimalist fashion, travel tips, affordable home decor and adorable cat photos. You can find out more about Tatiana's Delights here.
- LET'S CONNECT -
- INSTAGRAM -